When you use homeestateagents.net, you must be aware of the following terms and conditions and observe them at all times:
1. The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to home estate agents. You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
2. All registered trademarks of home estate agents and/or its Subsidiary Companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
3. Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
4. The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
5. homeestateagents.net may not be used in any of the following ways:
6. While home estate agents tries to ensure that all material included on the homeestateagents.net site is correct, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. home estate agents will not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
7. homeestateagents.net may feature links to other websites which it does not necessarily endorse and therefore any use of these sites is at your own risk. home estate agents will not be held accountable for 3rd party website content.
10. By using the home estate agents website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you don’t agree with the terms listed here please don’t use the website.
The material featured on, and accessible from, homeestateagents.net is owned by home estate agents and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
homeestateagents.net does not accept property listings directly from customers. If your property is displayed on our site this is because you have appointed home estate agents to let or sell your property. Property details do not comprise personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act.
home estate agents are governed by and adhere to the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 and the Estate Agents Act 1979.